Download the 2016 Daisy Rock PDF Facts Sheet for FREE now!
For endorsement information, please email:
Contact Daisy Rock::
Prices vary depending on the model.
It depends on if she wants to play an electric or an acoustic guitar. Check out the PRODUCTS page to see what we have!
Look for the Short Scale Guitar symbol found on certain guitars. Short scaled guitars are predominately what younger children start to play.
The main difference between the Wildwood Acoustic and the Pixie Acoustic is that the Wildwood Acoustic is scaled at 22 ¾, while the Pixie Acoustic is a bit larger, scaled at 25 ¼. The Pixie Acoustic comes with a composite oval back, while the Wildwood has mahogany back and sides. Both come in a variety of finishes to fit your personal style.
Daisy Rock is global! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Go to our distributor KMC Music warranty registration page for detailed information.
No, the guitars do not come with a case, however we do sell them separate, check out the ACCESSORIES page. We also offer gig bags as well.
Yes we do! We currently have 2 models:
* The Rebel Rocket Bass
* The Rock Candy Bass
- The weight of the guitar depends on the model. Weights vary from 4 lbs to 7 lbs.
We do have Left Handed guitars BUT only on certain models. Look through the product page to find which models are offered in Left Handed. There is a $20 surcharge on all left handed models.
Our guitars have a slim neck profile that makes them easier and more comfortable to play for girls with smaller hands.
- Pink Label:Candy Apple Pink
- Bangles Signature Model: Metallic Black
- Siren: Vivacious Violet, Black Ice, Atomic Pink, Black Sparkle
- Rebel Rockit Supernova: Astral Blue New!, Black Cherry Burst New!
- Stardust Elite Isis: White Ice
- Stardust Elite Venus: Vintage Ivory Pearl
- Stardust Elite Rebel: Sheena Pink, Green Daze NEW!
- Stardust Elite Classic: Midnight Purple Burst, Violet Burst, Blue Cheer, Red Rocker
- Stardust Retro-H De-Luxe: Ruby Sparkle, Sea Foam Green, White Lightning New!
- Rock Candy Special: Honey Velvet, Purple Velvet, Emerald Velvet New!
- Rock Candy Custom Special: Dark Star, Red Star
- Rock Candy Custom: Dark Star, Red Star
- Rock Candy Classic: Atomic Pink, Diamond Sparkle, Rainbow Sparkle, White Lightning
- Rock Candy Custom Bass: Dark Star
- Rock Candy Bass: Diamond Sparkle, Atomic Pink, White Lightning New!
- Stardust Elite Bass: Violet Burst, Midnight Purple Burst
- Butterfly: Jumbo Acoustic/Electric: Bubinga Butterfly, Zebra Butterfly, Spalted Maple New!
- Wildwood Acoustic: Bleach Blonde, Pink Burst, Purple Daze, Rainbow Sparkle, Atomic Pink
- Wildwood Artist Acoustic/Electric: Pink Burst, Rainbow Sparkle, Bleach Blonde
- Wildwood Artist Deluxe Acoustic/Electric: Atomic Pink, Royal Purple Burst, Sunset Burst New!
- Pixie Acoustic: Pink Sparkle, Pixie Purple, Powder Pink, Sky Blue, Silver Sparkle, Blue Sparkle
- Pixie Acoustic Guitar Starter Set: Pixie Purple, Powder Pink New!, Sky Blue, Pink Sparkle New!, Blue Sparkle, Silver Sparkle
- Pixie Acoustic/Electric Guitar: Blueberry Burst, Plum Purple Burst, Raspberry Burst, Pink Sparkle
Please send an email email@example.com for details on becoming a Daisy Rock dealer.
For starters, our guitars have slim neck profile. This makes for easier playing for people with smaller hands. Our guitars are also lightweight so they won't overpower you if you have a small build. Another really great feature of our guitars is the contour in the body design. The guitars are extremely comfortable and lie perfectly across your body. Not to mention that they sound and look great on stage! Overall, Daisy Rock guitars are designed specifically for girls and are a perfect fit for female guitarists.
Debutante by Daisy Rock is our line of beginner electric guitars and acoustic guitars designed for young girls who are just learning to play. All Debutante guitars feature a thin, slim neck design, and are constructed from lightweight materials like their “older sisters” in the Daisy Rock line, but the Debutante line is created with the beginner in mind. Many models are “short-scale” guitars, which means they fit younger girls better (think ages 6-12). Debutante guitars are built to last, and they’re at a price point that parents can afford. Debutante guitars are THE perfect beginner girl guitars!